Saturday, July 29, 2006

Date Night

So it's Saturday, 12:30pm and I am still in my PJ's. It doesn't happen very often that I get to enjoy this wonderful indulgence of sleeping in on Saturday morning and doing nothing. So I have been perusing my favorite blogs, checking on a pair of shoes I am interested in on eBay and now I am sitting writing this. Tonight me and the hubby are going on a date night so that means that I need to clean the house. This may not be the first thing that comes to peoples minds when they think of a date night but when I have a reason for someone to come over, ie. the babysitter, I usually feel the need to tidy and clean. I am a relatively neat person and enjoy a picked up house but with the kids home for the summer, leaving work this week, and starting Common Ground the house hasn't been on top of my priority list. So I will leave the comfort of my cozy arm chair, get dressed and start scrubbing bathrooms and the kitchen floor. And come five o'clock I will be ready to go on a nice date with T.

1 comment:

The Suburban Nomad said...

Let's not get in the habit of calling me "T."