Monday, July 24, 2006

Blahhh

Not feeling the greatest today which isn't the best timing. We start services this Sunday and there is so much to be done. I am excited about this new adventure but when your back aches, your head hurts and you have cramps its hard to get excited about anything. Oh well, it will all get done and if it doesn't I'm ok with it.
We had the best time this past weekend hanging out with friends and camping. We purchased a pop up trailer at the beginning of the summer and it has brought camping to a totally new level. It's actually fun! It has a king bed, queen bed and the table and little sofas turn into a single. Perfect for our family of 5. It has a stove, fridge and storage. My dear hubby insists that he could put in a porta potty but I am insistent that I have absolutely no desire to pee in the middle of the trailer. I will take my chances, like I have been for the last 15 years, and make my way in the middle of the night to the nearest restroom do my thing and return back to my warm sleeping bag. For some reason he doesn't understand and suggests every morning "your sure you don't want me to install that porta potty". It just doesn't appeal to me to peel into an adult sized potty in the middle of my sleeping family. So on with my day, laundry to be done, unpacking of the food etc. and dinner tonight with more friends.

No comments: