Saturday, February 17, 2007

Things about me

I know this follows the same vain as the last post but again this was something my mom sent me awhile that I never answered.

1. What time is it? 10:42pm
2. What is your full name? Lisa Patricia Bowen
3. What are you most afraid of? My husband dieing
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen
in a theater? I think "Night at the Museum"
5. Place of birth? Bangor, Wales
6. Favorite food? Chocolate
7. What's your natural hair color? Dark brown
8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My friend Kelley
9. Ever been toilet papering? YES
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? YES
11. Been in a car accident? Fender Bender (does that count?)
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
13. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
14. Favorite restaurant? Right now; Old Chicago Pizza
15. Favorite flower?
16. Favorite sport to watch? NONE
17. Favorite Drink? Coffee
18. Favorite ice cream? Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip
19. Disney or Warner bros.? Disney
20. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
21. How many times you failed your driver's test? Once in the state of Portland after having me license in PA & NJ for over 6 years!
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last
e-mail? Daryl
23. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, surf the web or watch TV
24. Bedtime? Usually between 11 and 12pm.
25. Favorite TV shows? Hereos
26. What are you listening to right now? Saturday Night Live
27. What's your favorite color? Blue
28. How many tattoos do you have? None .... yet!!!
29. What would you like to accomplish/do before you
die? Experience a house full of grandkids
30. Who or what band is your favorite of the moment?
U2
31. Favorite Vacation spot? I like to go to Bruno State Park in Idaho.

No comments: