Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Lira...this happened some time ago but I haven't had an oportunity to sit and list out my answers. Being tagged means you list five little kown facts about you, post them, then tag someone else.

1). I am afraid of heights. I have tried numerous times to overcome this fear (I even jumped put of an airplane at 9,000 feet) I am still afraid of heights and I have no intention of jumping out of an airplane again!
2). One of my fetishis is bags. If I had lots of money this is something I would indulge in. I love all different colors, materials, styles and sizes!
3). I love babies. To set the record straight I no longer plan on having any more babies myself but that doesn't take away the love I have for them. Newborns to 3 months are my favorite...ok that isn't true I love them all the way up to about the age of 2 1/2.
4). One of my faovrite FREE indulgences that I have earned as a mother of 3 healthy self reliant school age kids is on Saturday mornings. I like to sleep in late, stay in my pjs, read a good book while I drink a nice cup of coffe, then take a nice long hot shower..... all of course with my hubby!!
5). I wished I lived closer to my family. My extended family lives in Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Wisconsin and soon to be North Carolina. I miss them each day and can't wait till the next time we will be reunited!

I would like to now tag Mom and Daryl. Now my mom doesn't have a blog but this might get her in gear to start one!

No comments: