Sunday, January 14, 2007

90 Degrees!!!!!!


So the husband is off hunting..it's Sunday afternoon and we (the kids and I) are exhausted, so I turn on the TV so I can tune out. America's Funniest Home Videos is on and the fun begins. I love slapstick humor so much that I have been known to cry and almost be sick because I laugh so hard at someone else's pain (I think I may have written about this before) any who...my two oldest kids have also inherited this sick form of humor and we get a good old belly laugh togther. My youngest son just sits and winces and says "Oh My" "Oh Man that's gotta hurt".
So we are all sitting in the living room laughing and laughing and I am starting to feel flushed..then warm..then warmer..then down right hot. Now those that know me know that I never feel warm unless it's over 89 degrees so I am starting to wonder if I'm getting sick that or laughing a little to much. Soon the kids are complaining that they are hot and the boys start stripping (because there boys and they can). I am starting to feel down right uncomfortable when I go to open a window. I happen to go pass the electronic thermostate in the hallway with a little chair, with the name "Ethan" printed on it, pushed up against the wall. I happen to glance at the temperature and "someone" has jacked it up to 90. I couldn't stop laughing. I am now sitting here with my front door wide open, the back door wide open, the ceiling fans going and relief that I am not getting sick!

No comments: