Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bored and Procrastinating

I have been at the BSU library for over an hour. I have two papers due in three weeks. One is a ten page paper on the Doctrine of Trinity and the other one is for a gender studies class I am taking. Have I gotten anything done...well I have checked my email, gone onto Facebook and checked out everyones status, left a comment on an awesome blog I follow called London's Calling (no idea how to link you there), checked the news, local and international..eaten a banana and watched a link on YouTube....I still have no desire to get my work done but unfortunately it's not going to get done itself. Come on heavy theological discussion bring on the trinity!

1 comment:

London said...

Yay! Thanks for the shout out! Like I said on my blog (I left a comment under yours) you sound like my kind of gal! Good luck on the papers. Someday I'd like to go to school and get an English degree. (Of course, if I get published I won't bother, lol!) What is your major?