Friday, February 15, 2008

Unbelievable

I can't not believe that it has been almost been three months since I wrote. Amazing! Well I have been busy but I didn't realize I was THAT busy! Sun and warmth are finally making there way to the Treasure Valley. Please no more snow. Our mailbox has been hit twice now and fixed once. The latest person, (who drove away and was chased down by the next door neighbor who saw him do it) is still dragging his heals in fixing it. But at least he is calling me to tell me he can't come over (AGAIN)!!!
Kids and hubby are well and life is good. I have made some changes to my chaotic life, so I would stop driving my family and myself crazy and I can honestly say I am enjoying them. Still trying to understand how to balance between kids, husband, work, self and church but taking about three major things off my list has really helped the scale tip back into the right direction.

No comments: