Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DONE.....for now

Well one more semester under my belt and 12 more credits are officially mine. It was a hard semester going back, one tween daughter, two sons in elementary school and oh yeah planting a church! Sometimes there just wasn't enough of me to go around. I am really proud and thankful that I had a great semester but there definitely isn't enough of a time lapse to sugar coat the stress that was involved. My desire always has and will continue to be how can I be the best wife and mom that I can be to MY husband and MY kids. The question always needs to be asked, "How can I do better?" How can I be the best? For this semester it was going to school full time, dropping out of other activities I'm involved in and just focusing on family and school work. At times though, it truly wasn't enough. The great thing about a semester is that you have time to evaluate before you jump into the next round. I loved my classes this past semester and the profs and the students. I honestly felt very privileged each time I went to class. So now that I am done what's next you may ask? Well my husband and I are going to be meeting in Denver for our 15 year wedding anniversary which is so ironic it's really not funny and then back to life without school but still having one tween daughter, two sons in elementary school and oh yeah planting a church!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

15 years! Unreal! Your still so young!!